Thursday 18 April 2013

Well i'm sorry.




The classic situation now of people walking across the road wearing headphones. Hell, i even see people driving with them in. How they can drive is behond me. Ah well. Anyway a young man does this to us in a car park. Ok so mum isn't the most conservative driver but it's not like she was speeding. Maybe i made the mistake of mocking him in shock at how he casually stepped in from of us. I couldn' help it. I was like watching a Gif from the failblog.

So we parked up. He came over and politely removed one ear phone and commented that the car park wasn't a race track. My mum gave the normal response, commenting on his lack of senses due to him wearing earphones. I tried to reason but i was ignored. He took our number plate whilst mockingly saying "ok thank you", replaced his headphones and walked of as i tried to explain and apoliguise. He ignored me.

Right well anyone who ignores me and turns their back on me to carry on walking immediatly looses any of my respect. I was trying to say sorry. Hmmm. I wonder what will hppen the next time someone does this. Are they actively wearing them to spite those who bring it up as a problem or do they really not mind the risk of being hit because they can't hear whats going on?

It's a comman occurance these days. What would you do in this situation?

Heres some head's up to share:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2087600/Pay-attention-Serious-accidents-triple-pedestrians-wearing-headphones.html

http://conversation.which.co.uk/technology/headphone-ipod-music-serious-injuries-death-high-street/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10463227

No comments:

Post a Comment